Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tea Collection Semi-Annual Sale!

I love Tea clothes for the little people. Their clothes are stylish and well-made, albeit a bit pricey.  But the good news is Tea's website is currently having their Super Semi-Annual Sale and have a ton of great stuff up to 50% off.  With back-to-school just around the corner, it is a great time to grab a few cute things!

I think boys are sooooo much harder to shop for than girls. Tea is one of the few brands I can generally always find things I like for my son.  Their summer theme was "Catalonia" and so you will see the Spanish influence in all the pieces.  I think these two pirate-themed tees for little boys are super cute.  They are each marked down to $12.50 from $19.







I also love this tee for your creative little boy!  Originally $29, it is now $19.50.




And this Spanish bull shirt is now $14.50 (originally $25) and is very appropriate for my son most days :-).




For the girls, I think this cargo skirt is so versatile and great for summer, fall, or spring.  I wish they had in adult sizes!  Originally $35, it is now $23.50.





I think either of these Picasso-inspired tees would look good with the above skirt and transition nicely into fall.  Originally $24, this tee is marked down to $12.50.




This tee is now $19.50 (originally $29).




And for the baby girls, I love this purple romper. It is now $16.50 (originally $27).





For the baby boy, this gift set is 20% off at $39.50 (originally $49). I think any new mom would love this gift!




Here's the link to the sale (or just click on any of the pictures above):
http://www.teacollection.com/clothing-sale


Tea offers free shipping on all orders over $150 and a flat fee of $7 for any size order under $150. They have a great return policy as well for purchases from their website.  You can return any item for whatever reason within 60 days of purchase and receive a full refund.  After 60 days, you can return and receive store credit.  You do pay for shipping on returns but shipping is free for exchanges.



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment