Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Target Summer Sale!

I fully admit I love me some Target.  Sometimes when the kids and I are bored we go to Target and everyone ends up happier :-)!  I was there today and Target has added some more summer pieces to their clearance racks (up to 70%).  But since you never know what store has what merchandise, why not just on-line shop?  Target's clothes have free shipping when you spend $50 and since Target has such a great return policy, you can buy a few things, snag free shipping, and then return anything you end up not liking.  By the way, does anyone else just love the fact you don't even need a receipt anymore at Target for a return?  They just swipe your credit card and you get your money back - so fab!

Here are a few items you can still get plenty of use out of as summer winds down and not break the bank! I love this embroidered top.  I bought in white and coral.  A word of caution on size with this top. I normally wear a small but got an extra small and it fit perfect.  Originally $17.99, it is now $12.58 (I bought for $8.98 in the store today).  If you want the better price, check the "find it at a target store" button and see if there is any availability near you.  This top is available in four colors.


I have written before about how excited I was about the Calypso St. Barth line for Target, and they again have several items 30% off.  Here's an outfit put together by Target.  This outfit has five items. I really like the tunic and think you can then decide whether to take their lead on the shoes, bag and necklace (all on sale as well).  The tunic is on sale for $20.99 (originally $30).


I featured these wedges before when they were 30% off (now just 15% off).  I bought a pair and love them.  They are very comfortable and in my opinion look expensive.   They are $25.50 (originally $30).  They are still available in two colors: fan print or tye die stripe.



Here's the link to the sale:
http://www.target.com/s?keywords=merona+embroidered+top&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&ref=sr_bx_1_1 or

http://www.target.com/CALYPSO-St-Barth-Target-Look/dp/B004UJLVLE/ref=br_1_5?ie=UTF8&node=2657939011&sessionID=176-1135882-6997631&searchSize=30&searchView=grid5&searchPage=1&sr=1-5&qid=1311763108&rh=&searchBinNameList=style_name%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Clifestyle-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Cprice&searchRank=pmrank&frombrowse=1


And remember free shipping on orders over $50.



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment