Thursday, July 7, 2011

Great Gift Alert: 50% Off Personalized Kids' Plates!!

I just love anything monogrammed or personalized, especially for my kids.  This is a great sale to load up on unique presents for the little people in your lives for birthdays or holidays.  Check out the adorable personalized plates and bowls available for $12 (normally $24) this week at www.mypersonalizedtshirt.com:




There are about 45 different styles to choose from.  Plates are 10 inches in diameter, made of a BPA-free plastic, and dishwasher safe.  You need to allow 2 weeks for your order to ship since each item is custom-made.  Obviously, no returns since each item is personalized. 

You can add a custom placemat for $11 (down from $14.95).  Here are a few samples:



Shipping will depend on the size of your order.  I put a few items in my basket and one plate cost $4 to ship and two plates cost $6.95 to ship.  I don't like paying for shipping, but there is no sales tax added unless you live in North Carolina.

This woman's business began out of her home and I first saw her stuff on Etsy.  I have ordered a few t-shirts for my kids in the past and was very happy with quality and turnaround. 


This sale ends Saturday, July 9th.  So check it out now at:
http://www.mypersonalizedtshirt.com/personalized-plates-bowls_c_524-3-3.html


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment