Thursday, July 14, 2011

Boden USA Now 60% Off!

Last week I featured Boden USA's 4th of July sale.  Well, they have made additional reductions and so the deals just got better!

I thought this necklace was a steal at $30 and it is now $23!!   I think it is such a versatile piece.



I love this beach tote.  It is very roomy and could easily function as a travel bag or diaper bag.  It is 50% at $32. 





I also featured this belt on my previous post.  I just love the color.  It is now marked down to $24 (from $48). 




This maxi skirt is a classic piece to add to your wardrobe.  It was originally $88 and is now $35.




If you don't have a pair yet, these gladiator sandals are now 50% at $54.  They are available in 5 different colors.





And don't forget to check out the mini boden sale for kids.  Girl's swimwear is 60% off, with most suits just $11 now.  Here are a few cute swimsuits to check out:







This tunic is so perfect for your little fashionista and a great price at $11 (originally $30).


Girls' dresses are also 30-60% off as well.  There are some great back-to-school pieces to pick up!

Boden charges $10 for shipping but doesn't charge sales tax in most states, so that kind of makes up for the shipping cost.

Here's the link to their sale:
http://www.bodenusa.com/#bc


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment