Friday, July 8, 2011

Super Savings On Men's Designer T-Shirts At TJ Maxx

I was at TJ Maxx yesterday and picked up two really good-looking t-shirts for my husband.  I brought them home and he was psyched about them as well: supersoft, lightweight, great color, and great price!  Both shirts are made by English Laundry and retail for $36 each but were $7.99 at TJ Maxx.  Here are pictures of both:


The key to the soft, lightweight t-shirts I found is looking for 50% polyester/50% cotton combo.  The 100% cotton t-shirts so oftentimes just feel so heavy, especially during the hot summer months.  The 50/50 shirts hang better on the male frame as well. 

TJ Maxx also is carrying an array of surfer brand tee shirts (Hurley, ONeill, Billabong) that are all priced at $9.99 (down from $20) and are made from the 50/50 combo.  Here is one I picked up for my husband:


I really like the $10-$12 price point for t-shirts for my husband because they tend to very quickly get stained or torn.  He just beats them up from the minute I give them to him.  Does every man rip the tag out of the back of the shirt rather than cutting it out?! :-)

Now I know many of you may not be fans of TJ Maxx because it can be a little overwhelming to sort through the racks of clothes.  But I'm going to try to make it easier for you and plan on focusing several posts in the next few weeks on what I think are the great buys at TJ Maxx and Marshall's.  There really are some super deals if you know what to look for.  The above-mentioned shirts were on the "young men's" shirt rack as well as on the regular men's shirt rack.  The surf company shirts were featured on a display in the men's section. 

TJ Maxx accepts returns within 30 days with a receipt.  If you lose the receipt, but the item still has the tag, you can get store credit.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment